A little bit about me, I spend a lot of my free time watching films/series, I've watched Friends at least 5 times, maybe 6, same with all the Marvel films, and I hated the ending to Game of Thrones.
I have a 10 year old Siamese cross cat named Sia and a 2 year old mini Dachshund named Lexi. They have a bit of a love/hate relationship, as in Lexi loves Sia and Sia hates Lexi, so it's always a bit chaotic at home! If you follow us on instagram you'll see a lot of them on our stories!
I love to travel (who doesn't?!) and travel a lot for weddings. In 2022 I photographed weddings in France, Guernsey and Gran Canaria. I'm planning to go spend a few weeks in New York in January 2023 to spend some time with my sister, and will hopefully also plan a holiday somewhere hot in the Spring or Autumn!
- I studied film;
- I'm a musician, I love music and play the drums and the guitar;
- I also have a weird sense of humour;
- I love dumplings;
- I'm a little obsessed with Mustangs, as soon as I win the lottery that's the first thing I'll buy;
- I'm a bit of a gamer, just got my hands on the new PS5...
- I'm French. No I don't have a French accent, yes I speak fluent French;
- I'm obsessed with cactuses and succulents;
- I have a weird sense of humour;
- I used to be a lawyer (I have a law degree!);
- I'm always cold. Unless it's 25+ degrees always assume I'm cold;
- I'm a vegetarian;
- I’m Italian though everyone says I don’t look like one!
- I have two small kids who I love most of the time
- I’m best served with coffee and a side of sarcasm
- Travel addicted
- If I wasn’t a photographer I’d love to own a pizzeria
- I wear jeans pretty much every day. Just wanted you to know that. But no I won’t turn up to your wedding wearing them
Oh my goodness! I have not stopped crying since watching our incredible wedding film! Thank you for capturing the most magical day of our lives.
The photos and video we have received are out of this world - Way beyond our wildest expectations! My eyes well up every time I watch the video and my Husband regularly catches me smiling while flicking through our photos. I just cannot get enough of them!
What truly amazed us is how discreetly Lucy moves during the event and still managed to capture everything. She seemed to be always in the right position at the perfect time. She is very easy to work with, very professional and we are very impressed how quickly she finished editing our pictures, just in time for Christmas. All in all we had a very pleasant experience. I couldn’t recommend The Unscripted even more for those who want their wedding to be documented naturally with style!
It is difficult to put into words how taken Adam and I are with our wedding photos. We could never have dreamed for them to be so wonderful. Every photo you captured told a story, capturing raw emotions and eternalising the most special of memories. Most incredibly is we feel that you captured them through our eyes. The focus and feeling behind each and every photo beautifully portray how we felt on the day. We are in awe, you are a truly gifted person. Your eye for detail is impeccable. Thank you for capturing the most wonderful day of our lives in such a beautifully dreamy way
My husband and I did a wedding reshoot across London with Lucie and her assistant. We could not be more at ease with them! My husband doesn't enjoy taking photos too much but he was so relaxed around Lucie and her assistant that he started having fun even!
The Unscripted team were fantastic. Their passion, dedication & creativity were amazing and we are so pleased they were out photographers for our special day. They made the day stress free and fun and took exceptional photos that has given us memories of a lifetime. Highly recommend.